We might be a little bit biased, but our creamy radish soup is quite possibly the yummiest soup for every season. Pink soup?! It’s a real thing and it’s so so good.
CREAMY RADISH SOUP
2 cups rough chopped GoodHealthy radishes
3 medium russet potatoes, cubed (approx. 4 cups)
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup dry white wine
3 cups veggie stock
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large pot and add chopped potatoes. Stir occasionally and cook for 5 minutes. Season the potatoes with a big pinch of salt and black pepper to taste.
2. Deglaze with white wine, then add veggie stock and simmer for 10 minutes. Add chopped radishes and simmer for another 10 minutes.
3. Use an immersion blender to gently pulse mixture and blend until smooth.
4. Stir in the heavy cream. Add cayenne pepper and garlic powder and mix well. Taste test and season with additional salt and/or black pepper to your liking.
5. Garnish with thin slices of radishes and scallions, fresh cilantro and/or a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.